Jenni Chang and Lisa Dazols | This is what LGBT life is like around the world
Check out this blog!
- What was her parents reaction when she "came out"?
- Is being Gay a Western thing?
- What was Lisa's job?
- What was their mission when they set off on their journey?
- What was their problem at first?
- Who did they meet in Nepal?
- What was successfully implemented in 2007?
- Which problem did Lisa have going to the ladies' bathroom in most countries?
- What is extraordinary about India's prince?
- Why did he come out the way he did?
- Where are gay rights earned?
- What did the hairdresser ask Jenny?
- What happens to 89% of people who come out to their families in Kenia?
- What did Argentia do as the first country in Latin-America?
- How many countries did they visit? And how many super-gays did they interview?
- How many countries still criminalize being gay?
- Which effect takes place if one country takes steps in creating more equality?